On the low vision accessibility of the paperbacks of my books:

I discovered that my larger print size for my paperback books, which is Alegreya size 14pt, is suitable for people with vision as low as a visual acuity of 20/100.

Large print books (also known as enhanced size print) for low vision are classified as size 18pt or higher, but this increases the print costs considerably and are usually sold as a different edition of the book.

One reader told me she appreciates my larger than average print size of 14pt, because she normally wears contacts but does not require them to read my books.

With the next update of my books, I will detail the fact that it's suitable for 20/100 vision in the product listing descriptions.

People with moderate vision issues should not need to squint to read my print books. I want the best experience for everyone, and size 14pt seems like the best solution for my work.