To hope beyond hope, to living on in the worst of times...

To any who suffer,

To anyone on the edge,

There is more to your suffering than this.

There is light to be found

Beyond the shadows.

If you cannot take it anymore,

Trust me. I know,

I know how hard it can be

To go on

To fight the fight

To dream of better times.

If you are ever beyond hope,

Let me lend you mine.

If any of my friends

Seek shelter from a nightmare,

And it seems like it won't get better,

Reach out.

Don't give up.

I'm here.

I'll drop what I'm doing

To prevent your memorial.

Dream of a life full of happiness.

You deserve it and more.


-to Nex and those like them.

To anyone who cannot handle

What this treacherous world contains:

I say,

Go on in the face of fear.

Go on until your life

Is brimming with meaning again,

So that you may one day,

FIND THAT YOU CAN HELP OTHERS DO THE SAME.